Pre-Anesthesia Clinic at Harborview
- Monday 7:30a - 5:30p
- Tuesday 7:30a - 5:30p
- Wednesday 7:30a - 5:30p
- Thursday 7:30a - 5:30p
- Friday 7:30a - 5:30p
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
206.744.5572 206.744.2355 fax
Clinic Services Header
Services offered at this clinic include:
- General anesthesiology
- Pain management
Pre-operative consultations and anesthesia assessments at Harborview
Your surgeon determined that you should undergo a diagnostic or therapeutic procedure. To ensure that you are ready for surgery, you may be referred to the Pre-Anesthesia Clinic for assessment.
Our anesthesiology faculty and nursing staff will work with you to understand your current health status and risk factors to tailor the safest course of anesthesia and pain management before, during and immediately after your procedure.
The pre-anesthesia visit is a good time to ask questions about what will happen on the day of your surgery. To help us provide the highest level of care, please bring with you to your Pre-Anesthesia Clinic visit:
- A list of all the medicines you take, including times and dosages. It is important for us to know about all the medicines you are taking—you may need to stop taking some of them for a day or more before your surgery.
- The results of tests you have had at any other hospital or clinic, especially heart or lung diagnostic testing such as an EKG, stress test, echocardiogram or pulmonary function tests.
Directions & Parking
Please note: The mailing address for all buildings at Harborview Medical Center is 325 9th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104-2499.
Driving DirectionsThe Norm Maleng Building is adjacent to Harborview Medical Center (see map).
From Interstate 5:
- Exit at James Street (#165A) in downtown Seattle.
- Turn up the hill (east) onto James
- Turn right onto 9th avenue.
Several bus routes of King County Metro Transit provide service to the Ninth and Jefferson Building. Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can get you there.
Patient/Visitor Parking RatesSelf-Park
0-30 minutes: Free
30 -60 minutes: $4
1-2 hours: $5
2-4 hours: $7
4-6 hours: $12
6-8 hours: $15
8-24 hours: $20
Lost ticket: $20
Motorcycles: $3 per day (must park in designated spaces only)
Chronic pain | General anesthesiology | Pain management | Primary care - family medicine
Pain management | Spinal cord injury (SCI) | Spinal deformity | Spine trauma