Nutrition Clinic at UWMC-Roosevelt
- Monday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Tuesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Thursday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Friday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
206.598.6004 206.598.1250 fax
Clinic Services Header
Services offered at this clinic include:
- Diet and nutrition
Better health through nutrition for adults and kids at UW Medical Center-Roosevelt
At the UW Medical Center-Roosevelt Nutrition Clinic, our providers are highly trained registered dietitians who work with your medical team. We specialize in providing medical nutrition therapy to adults and children.
Our dietitians provide education on lifestyle and dietary changes to help you improve your health. They develop an individualized nutrition plan that addresses your lifestyle and dietary needs, and will support you as you make changes to reach your goals.
Because good nutrition affects the whole family, we encourage you to bring a family member or significant other to your appointment.
Directions & Parking
From Interstate 5:
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
From Interstate 405:
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Free shuttle service is available between the medical center and the two Roosevelt buildings.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro, 206.553.3000, for assistance.
Both garages offer parking for people with impaired mobility. If your vehicle is larger than the garages' accommodations, designated disability spaces are available on the west side of the building and in the covered garage behind 4245 Roosevelt Way N.E.