Maternal Fetal Medicine and Prenatal Diagnosis Clinic at Valley
- Monday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Tuesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Thursday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Friday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
425.656.5520 425.656.4075 fax
Clinic Services Header
This clinic offers primary care, including:
- Diabetes care
- High-risk pregnancy (obstetrics)
- Hypertension management
- Maternal fetal medicine
- Neonatal-perinatal medicine
- Prenatal genetics
Directions & Parking
Driving north or south on I-5:
- Take northbound exit I-405.
- Take southbound Hwy 167
Southbound on Hwy 167:
- Take first exit, South 180th (S 43rd Street)
- Turn left at the signal on East Valley Rd.
- Turn left at the next light, heading east on S. 43rd Street
- Take 43rd Street exit (180th Street).
- Turn right onto 43rd Street South
There is free parking provided by Valley Medical Center. Visitors may park in the main lot, east of the hospital near the main entrance, in the North Parking Garage (across from the Medical Arts Center) and in the South Tower Parking Garage. When parking in the South Tower Parking Garage, ** please have your parking stub validated ** at the security desk in the Emergency Department lobby.
High-risk pregnancy (obstetrics) | Maternal fetal medicine | Neonatal-perinatal medicine | Prenatal genetics
High-risk pregnancy (obstetrics) | Infectious diseases | Maternal fetal medicine | Neonatal-perinatal medicine
High-risk pregnancy (obstetrics) | Maternal fetal medicine | Obstetrics