Hip & Knee Center at UWMC-Roosevelt
- Monday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Tuesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Thursday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Friday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
206.520.5000 206.598.5876 fax
Clinic Services Header
This clinic offers primary care, including:
- Hip and knee joint replacement
- Hip and knee tumors and sarcoma
- Hip care
- Knee care
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
Health news you can use
Comprehensive hip and knee care in Seattle’s University District
Located in the Seattle’s University District, The Hip & Knee Center at UW Medical Center-Roosevelt provides comprehensive orthopedic and musculoskeletal care with an emphasis on returning patients to normal life activities.
We perform total joint replacements—both primary and revision—as well as corrective osteotomies. Our services and care include: minimally invasive replacement surgery; management of complex total joint problems, such as revision, infection and fracture; developmental hip dysplasia; knee arthroscopy; surgical management of hip impingement; realignment of knee structure; and meniscus tears.
Directions & Parking
From Interstate 5:
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
From Interstate 405:
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Free shuttle service is available between the medical center and the two Roosevelt buildings.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro, 206.553.3000, for assistance.
Both garages offer parking for people with impaired mobility. If your vehicle is larger than the garages' accommodations, designated disability spaces are available on the west side of the building and in the covered garage behind 4245 Roosevelt Way N.E.
Orthopedics | Spine and back injury
Hip care | Knee care | Orthopedic cancer care | Orthopedic surgery | Orthopedics ...