We treat migraine and other headache disorders with a multi-modal approach. We place emphasis on you, the whole person. We stress the importance of good sleep, nutrition, exercise, and decreasing perception of stress in conjunction with other therapies such as medications, Botox, nerve blocks, and neurostimulator devices. We use the latest available treatments. We know from experience that the best outcomes are obtained using multiple approaches combined at the same time. We take a team approach in treating headache and headache related conditions. We partner with you in developing your treatment. Our focus is to improve your quality of life and strive to improve your brain function and reduce headache pain and suffering.
Download the Headache-Seminar Brochure
What is the purpose of the Headache Seminar?
The goal of our seminar is to explain our treatment program and what you can expect at the Headache Clinic. Successful treatment takes a commitment from both you and your medical team, and by outlining expectations upfront you can determine if our treatment plan is the right fit for you.
Why should I attend?
Attending this seminar is the first step to enter our headache treatment program. By attending you are confirming your interest in our program.
What will I learn?
In addition to general headache education, you will walk away with an understanding of the following steps of the program:
- Complete RED CAP online questionnaire.
- Schedule first appointment with your headache team to establish diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Attend Shared Medical Visits.
- Follow up with your headache expert to develop a successful and realistic treatment plan.
What can I expect after attending seminar?
Your first appointment with your headache team will be booked within 2-3 weeks of attending the seminar. Your appointment will be confirmed via eCare.
Date & Time: 3rd Wednesday of each month; 6-7pm
University of Washington Medical Center
1959 NE Pacific St, Seattle, WA 98195
Plaza Cafe Conference Rooms A & B
- The Plaza Cafe is located on the first floor of the University of Washington Medical Center.
- From the hospital's main entrance on the third floor take a right and continue to the end of the large main hallway.
- On your left are the Pacific Elevators. Take the Pacific Elevators to the first floor.
- On the first floor, after exiting the elevators, take a left and the entrance to the Plaza Cafe will be on your left hand side.
- Enter through the turnstiles, walk through the cafeteria, and out past the cashiers.
- Turn left directly after passing the cashiers.
- Follow the tiled walkway and the conference rooms will be on your left hand side.
- If you have questions regarding directions please call (206) 598-4151.
Free seminar & 5$ parking is avaliable at the UW Medical Center Triangle Parking Garage. Plan for 20 min to park and locate the seminar room.