General Internal Medicine Center at UWMC-Roosevelt
Opens soon: 8:00am - 5:30pm
- Monday 8:00a - 5:30p
- Tuesday 8:00a - 8:30p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 5:30p
- Thursday 8:00a - 5:30p
- Friday 8:00a - 5:30p
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
206.598.8750 206.598.4939 fax
This clinic offers primary care, including:
- Acute episodic care
- Allergy and immunology
- Chronic disease management
- Diet and Nutrition
- Geriatric Medicine
- Men's Health Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Care - Internal Medicine
- Social Work
- Women's Health
- Wound Care
Health News You Can Use
One-stop, personalized care in the University District
Located in the University District, the General Internal Medical Center at UWMC-Roosevelt provides comprehensive primary care for adult patients, including preventive medicine services, assessment and treatment of acute medical problems and monitoring and treatment of chronic diseases.
You can also access many specialized care services in this same location, making this a convenient place to get the coordinated care UW Medicine is known for.
The care team accepts most major insurance plans. Make your appointment today.
Directions & Parking
From Interstate 5:
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
From Interstate 405:
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Free shuttle service is available between the medical center and the two Roosevelt buildings.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro, 206.553.3000, for assistance.
Both garages offer parking for people with impaired mobility. If your vehicle is larger than the garages' accommodations, designated disability spaces are available on the west side of the building and in the covered garage behind 4245 Roosevelt Way N.E.