Foot & Ankle Center at UWMC-Roosevelt
- Monday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Tuesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Thursday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Friday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
206.520.5000 206.598.5876 fax
Clinic Services Header
Services offered at this clinic include:
- Foot & ankle surgery
- Foot and ankle care
- Orthopedic surgery
Comprehensive foot and ankle care in the University District
Located at UW Medical Center-Roosevelt, the Foot & Ankle Center provides comprehensive orthopedic and musculoskeletal care, with an emphasis on returning patients to their normal life activities.
Our services and care encompass both surgical and non-surgical treatments, including fracture care, ligament reconstruction, ankle arthroscopy, foot and ankle reconstruction, diabetic foot care and orthotics.
We partner with you to develop an individualized treatment plan that will provide the best outcome to help restore foot and ankle mobility and function.
Directions & Parking
From Interstate 5:
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
From Interstate 405:
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Free shuttle service is available between the medical center and the two Roosevelt buildings.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro, 206.553.3000, for assistance.
Both garages offer parking for people with impaired mobility. If your vehicle is larger than the garages' accommodations, designated disability spaces are available on the west side of the building and in the covered garage behind 4245 Roosevelt Way N.E.