Endocrine Care Center at UW Medical Center - Roosevelt
Make an Appointment
|Day of Week||Hours Open|
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Book appointment online
Do you have a MyChart (patient) account that you would like to use to schedule?
Note: In MyChart, you can book with a provider you have seen in the last three years. To book with a provider at this clinic that you have not seen before, book as a guest.
Note: In MyChart, you can book with a provider you have seen in the last three years.
You can book an appointment online in one medical specialty at this clinic.
Choose a medical specialty
You can book one appointment type online at this clinic.
Choose your appointment type
For diabetes-related conditions, visit the UW Diabetes Institute at South Lake Union Clinic.
If at any point your symptoms worsen or you feel like you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
Services available at this location include:
- Metabolic disorders
- Radiofrequency ablation for thyroid nodules
- Thyroid and adrenal cancer care
- Thyroid biopsy (fine needle aspiration)
- Thyroid disorders
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Thyroid, adrenal, and pituitary gland cancer care
Complete treatment and support for endocrine disorders
The Endocrine Care Center at UW Medical Center-Roosevelt offers a complete set of treatment, education and support services to diagnose and treat endocrine conditions.
Our board-certified physicians treat a variety of thyroid, adrenal and calcium disorders; osteoporosis and metabolic bone diseases; male and female reproductive disorders; and polycystic ovary syndrome.
The endocrine tumor program provides advanced specialty care for patients with benign and malignant disease of the thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal glands. UW Medicine has the only endocrine tumor program in the region that offers dosimetry for radioactive iodine as a treatment.
The UW Medicine Diabetes Institute serves people with all types of diabetes at UW Medicine's South Lake Union campus.
The UW Medical Center-Roosevelt clinics are located at 4245 and 4225 Roosevelt Way N.E. The two red brick buildings are a few blocks northwest of the main medical center; 4225 (UWMC-Roosevelt I) is the southernmost of the two buildings. See map.
From Interstate 5:
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I- 5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
From Interstate 405:
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Free shuttle service is available between the medical center and the two Roosevelt buildings.
Several bus lines of King County Metro Transit serve Roosevelt Way and the surrounding neighborhood. Among them are routes No. 66, No. 67, No. 79 (north and southbound) and No. 355 (southbound only.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro, 206.553.3000, for assistance.
Both Roosevelt buildings have underground parking.
Both garages offer parking for people with impaired mobility. If your vehicle is larger than the garages' accommodations, designated disability spaces are available on the west side of the building and in the covered garage behind 4245 Roosevelt Way N.E.