Dermatology Clinic at UWMC-Roosevelt
Make an Appointment
|Day of Week||Hours Open|
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
If at any point your symptoms worsen or you feel like you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.
Services available at this location include:
- Skin surgery
Dermatology treatments for patients with any skin condition
The Dermatology Clinic at UW Medical Center-Roosevelt provides comprehensive dermatological care for patients with various skin conditions.
We evaluate all skin conditions, from general to specialized care, for patients from all age groups. We also have specialized clinics for the evaluation and treatment of hair loss, atypical moles, nail disorders, cutaneous lymphomas, contact dermatitis and dermatology/rheumatology overlap conditions.
Services also include the management and treatment of chronic skin conditions, including phototherapy, and surgical procedures for patients with symptomatic benign and malignant skin conditions, including skin cancers.
Kendra G. Bergstrom M.D. Accepting new patients
Anna Cogen, MD, PhD Accepting new patients
Nicholas Lee Compton M.D. Accepting new patients
Philip H. Fleckman M.D. Accepting new patients
Jennifer M. Gardner M.D. Accepting new patients
Andrea Kalus M.D. Accepting new patients
Jeremy Kampp M.D. Accepting new patients
Fan Liu M.D. Accepting new patients
Lisa E. Maier M.D. Accepting new patients
John Everett Olerud M.D. Accepting new patients
Michi M. Shinohara M.D. Accepting new patients
James C. Vary M.D., Ph.D. Accepting new patients
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro at 206.553.3000.