Dermatologic Surgery Center at UWMC-Roosevelt
- Monday 7:00a - 4:00p
- Tuesday 7:00a - 4:00p
- Wednesday 7:00a - 4:00p
- Thursday 7:00a - 4:00p
- Friday 9:00a - 1:00p
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
206.598.7895 206.598.4200 fax
Clinic Services Header
Services offered at this clinic include:
- Cancer care
- Dermatologic surgery
- Melanoma treatment and reconstruction
- Skin cancer care/melanoma
Skin treatment and specialized surgery on Roosevelt
The Dermatologic Surgery Center at UWMC-Roosevelt in Seattle's University District focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer, treatment of cutaneous lesions responsive to laser therapy and general dermatological surgery procedures.
Our surgeons and staff are at the forefront of clinical and scientific research of skin treatment and skin surgery techniques. The specialized surgical techniques performed include Mohs micrographic surgery, one of the most effective state-of-the-art procedures for treating skin cancer, as well as excision, electrodesication and curettage.
Once a skin cancer is diagnosed, treatment depends on multiple considerations, including the type of cancer and its location. We will work with you on your individualized treatment options, risks and benefits.
Directions & Parking
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro at 206.553.3000.