Clinical Lab and Blood Draw at UWMC-Roosevelt
- Monday 7:30a - 5:30p
- Tuesday 7:30a - 5:30p
- Wednesday 7:30a - 5:30p
- Thursday 7:30a - 5:30p
- Friday 7:30a - 5:30p
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
206.598.5566 206.598.4971 fax
Clinic Services Header
Services offered at this clinic include:
- Blood draw
- Laboratory medicine
- On-site laboratory
Health news you can use
Conveniently located blood draw and urinalysis in the University District
UW Medicine offers five conveniently located blood draw labs in Seattle where UW Medicine patients and the broader community who have received physician’s orders can have their blood drawn and urine collected for various health tests.
Certified and state-licensed phlebotomists and clinical laboratory technicians collect blood, urine and other fluid samples.
The main lab processes the samples and records the results in the patient’s electronic medical record for review by the ordering provider. The provider then communicates the results to the patient.
Directions & Parking
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro at 206.553.3000.