Seattle Cancer Care Alliance at University of Washington Medical Center
1959 NE Pacific St.
Seattle, WA 98195
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance is conveniently located on the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center campus in Seattle’s South Lake Union neighborhood, just off Interstate 5. The clinic has covered parking under the building. Free shuttle service is available to patients and their families between UW Medical Center and Seattle Children’s.
The parking garage is located at 1335 Aloha St., Seattle.
- From north- or southbound I-5, take the Seattle Center/Mercer Street exit.
- Move to far right lane.
- Turn right at the light at the end of the ramp.
- Turn right onto Fairview Avenue North.
- Turn right at Aloha Street.
- Follow Aloha past Minor Avenue North and Yale Avenue North.
- Paid parking is available in the SCCA garage, accessed immediately after Yale Avenue.
Or From East
- Take 520 West.
- Take I-5 South.
- Follow From North/South directions. above.
From UW Medical Center
- Take I-90 West.
- Take I-5 North.
- Follow From North/South directions above.
- UW Medical Center is located at 1959 N.E. Pacific St.
- Head west at Pacific Street (runs in front of UWMC).
- Turn right at 15th Avenue Northeast.
- Turn left at NE Campus Parkway.
- Bear left at NE Campus Parkway; pass through tunnel; cross University Bridge--street becomes Eastlake Avenue East at this point.
- Follow Eastlake Avenue East to Aloha Street. (Do not bear right at Fairview Avenue North, the main street.)
- Turn right at Aloha Street
- The SCCA Clinic is on the left.
The parking garage is located at 1335 Aloha Street, adjacent to SCCA.
Patients and their visitors may park in SCCA Clinic's underground parking garage. The parking fee is no more than $4 per day. Parking fees are pro-rated for shorter visits to the clinic. Metered street parking in Seattle is also free after 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday and all day Sunday.