Adult Autism Clinic at UWMC-Roosevelt
- Monday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Tuesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Thursday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Friday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
206.598.7792 206.598.7794 fax
Clinic Services Header
Services offered at this clinic include:
Health news you can use
Care for adults on the autism spectrum
The UW Medicine Adult Autism Clinic meets the complex needs of individuals 18 years of age and older with autism spectrum and related disorders. The providers at the Adult Autism Clinic assess the needs of patients and families and customize care management approaches to ensure the best possible patient experience.
Key elements of the Autism Clinic include:
- Behavioral medicine services
- Medication evaluation and management
- Mental health assessments
- Diagnostic screening evaluations
- Connections with community-based therapists
- Assistance in locating resources and support
Please bring prior evaluations related to autism, Asperger's, developmental concerns, cognitive status, mental health diagnoses, psychometric measures (such as IQ testing, Stanford-Binet and WISC) and individualized education plans (IEPs). Please also complete the Patient Forms that you can find in the Patient Resources section of this page, and bring them with you to your appointment.
If a screening evaluation is anticipated, please bring an individual, such as a family member, who can speak about childhood history.
The UW Adult Autism Clinic has a teaching mission in addition to patient care. You may be seen by a resident as well as the attending physician or Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner.
To schedule your appointment, please call the clinic at 206.598.7792.
Directions & Parking
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can help you get to the clinics, or call Metro at 206.553.3000.
Autism | Psychology | Psychotherapy- individual and group
Child and adolescent psychiatry