Mental Health and Addiction Services at Harborview
- Monday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Tuesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Wednesday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Thursday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Friday 8:00a - 5:00p
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
206.744.9657 206.744.9854 fax
Clinic Services Header
Services offered at this clinic include:
- Care for substance abuse and addiction
- Cognitive and memory disorders treatment
- Crisis intervention
- Depression and other mood disorders treatment
- Integrated behavioral health
- Medication management
- Outpatient mental health
- Personality disorders treatment
- Psychotherapy- individual and group
- Schizophrenia treatment
- Senior psychiatry (geriatrics)
- Suicide prevention
- Supported employment and housing services
Health news you can use
Comprehensive mental health care services at Harborview
Located three blocks from the main hospital at Harborview Medical Center, Mental Health and Addictions Services (HMHAS) at Harborview provides integrated mental health and chemical dependency services in an outpatient setting.
Services include crisis intervention, psychiatric evaluation, psychotherapy, group treatment, case management, and geriatric psychiatry services, as well as treatment for individuals for co-occurring chemical dependency and mental health disorders and patients with comorbid medical issues.
Our dedicated staff includes board-certified psychiatrists, psychiatric residents, primary care physicians, nurses, case managers, peer support specialists, master’s level therapists and chemical dependency professionals.
Directions & Parking
- Exit at James Street.
- Turn uphill, heading east, and travel to Boren Avenue.
- Turn right on Boren, go one block and turn left on Jefferson Street.
- The parking garage entry is on the right.
Several bus routes of King County Metro Transit provide service to the Broadway and Boren commuter corridors. Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses can get you to the Patricia Bracelin Steel Building.
The main entrance on Broadway includes a wheel-chair accessible ramp.
Elevators are accessible from the underground parking level and from the main floor.
Addiction medicine | Primary care - family medicine | Primary care - internal medicine
Addiction medicine | Behavioral healthcare | Medication management | Mental health care | Psychiatry | Rehabilitation counseling ...