Complete and submit Volunteer Application Packet which
must include the following six items:
Volunteer Application (PDF).
Personal Statement (PDF) about why you would like to volunteer at UWMC.
Immunization History and Employee Health Form (PDF).
UWMC Criminal History Form.
Photo Release Form.
Volunteer Program Reference Form
- Please note that
only this completed form is required as part as your application; do
not include your medical records.
Who may complete this form?
Who may not complete this form?
- Neighbor or adult family friend (not a peer)
- Coach or community group leader
- Church leader
The form should be signed and completed within the last year. Do
not submit the form separately from your application; do
not seal it in a separate envelope.
Mail or turn in your completed packet with all six items to:
1959 NE Pacific Street
Seattle, WA 98195-6144
Volunteer Services will contact you within three weeks of submitting your application. You may be scheduled to meet with a Volunteer Services Manager for an interview.
Those who are selected for a volunteer position will be required to complete the following:
- Interview with Volunteer Manager
- Meet with Employee Health for immunization review and TB screening process
- Attend Volunteer Orientation
- Complete UWMC Scavenger Hunt
- Complete shadowing requirement
- Participate in Escort Training Intensive
- Obtain Volunteer ID Badge
- Purchase required uniform
- Attend department training for specific role
The entire volunteer onboarding process can take a minimum four weeks to complete.