Find Healthcare Information
Finding Reliable Health Information on the Web
10 Things to Know About Evaluating Medical Resources on the Web
- Who runs this site?
- Who pays for this site?
- What is the purpose of this site?
- Where does the information come from?
- What is the basis of the information?
- How is the information selected?
- How current is the information?
- How does the site choose links to other sites?
- What information about you does the site collect, and why?
- How does the site manage interactions with visitors?
See detailed information about
Finding and Evaluating Online Resources on Complementary Health Approaches from National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
Other online guides for evaluating health information online: