The cafeteria at UWMC is called the Plaza Café. It is on the 1st floor of the medical center.
The Plaza Café is dedicated to providing delicious and healthy food. It is open every day from 6:0 a.m. to 8 p.m. 0 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Breakfast menu served 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch and dinner menus served 11 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Pizza Station is open until 8:00 p.m.
- Third Shift service available in the Plaza Café 8:30 p.m.- 11:30 p.m. and 12:30 a.m.- 3:30 a.m.
- The Plaza Cafe is closed from 3:30 a.m.-6:30 a.m., 8:00p.m.-8:30 p.m., and from 11:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m.
Coffee and Tea at UWMC
Every time you buy a latte or a cup of tea at UWMC, you help patients and families. Proceeds from the UWMC Service League’s three espresso bars and tea room help pay for programs that provide benefits for patients and their families, such as the artist-in-residence program.
The Lobby Espresso Bar, Roosevelt Espresso Bar, Pavilion Espresso Bar and Tea Room offer a variety of drinks, sandwiches, soups, and salads and accept Visa and MasterCard. They also offer frequent-buyer cards, which allow customers a free drink after buying a certain number.
Lobby Espresso Bar
The Lobby Espresso Bar is on the 3rd floor of the medical center across from the Muilenburg Tower (Cascade) elevators, near the main lobby and just around the corner from the Gift Shop. It is is open seven days a week, serving espresso drinks, pastries, breakfast items, soups, salads, and sandwiches (cold and grilled).
- Phone: 206.598.3254
- Hours: Weekdays, 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Weekends, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Roosevelt Espresso Bar
Located in UW Medical Center-Roosevelt, 4245 Roosevelt Way N.E., the Roosevelt Espresso Bar offers a full menu of food and beverages. Menu items include espresso drinks, coffee, soft drinks, pastries, chips and candy.
- Phone: 206.598.5207
- Hours: Weekdays, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Pavilion Espresso Bar
The Pavilion Espresso Bar is on the 1st floor of the Surgery Pavilion. It offers a full menu of food and beverages, including espresso drinks, coffee, soft drinks, pastries, chips, and candy.
- Phone: 206.598.0896
- Hours: Weekdays, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Gift Shop is on the 3rd floor near the Information Desk. The Gift Shop offers drip coffee and a small assortment of gift foods.
- Phone: 206.598.5391
- Hours: Weekdays, 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Weekends, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.