Sports Medicine Clinics
Sports Medicine Center Open House
Come celebrate the opening of UW Medicine’s newest Sports Medicine Center location at Husky Stadium from 1 to 3 p.m. on Saturday, October 19, 2013. We are excited to support the active lifestyles of our local community and look forward to getting to know you. Stop by our open house to see where you can receive the same care that the Huskies do.
- Meet our sports medicine providers.
- Tour the new 30,000 square foot clinic.
- Join our Passport to Health event to participate in interactive demonstrations on the latest sports medicine treatments.
- Sprains, strains and other soft-tissue injuries
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and regenerative therapies
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) ultrasound
- Sports cardiology
- Sports performance and rehabilitation
- Minimally invasive surgery
Free parking is available on-site.