The School of Medicine maintains various lists of active training (T) grants that are funded through the Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA)
and other Federal programs and of the faculty who are affiliated with these training grants. These lists contains information about the T32s, T90s, TL1s, and T15s within the School of Medicine, and it is updated each calendar quarter to provide details about the various training grants.
The information available through the lists includes:
Access these lists from Research and Graduate Education on the School of Medicine Intranet (UW NetID authentication is required) >
- Active training grants within the School of Medicine
- Contact information for the training grants project director and administrator
- The current period and total project period of the grant
- The number of trainees supported by the grant
- The direct and total awards for the current year of the grant
- Training grant associations of faculty members
Contact the Analytical and Data Services Unit
of the UW School of Medicine's Office of Research and Graduate Education with questions about these lists.