Harborview and University of Washington Medical Centers are pleased to make free Wi-Fi access available to our patients and their visitors in all areas where we have wireless coverage.
Connecting to the Wi-Fi Network
- Use your wireless utility to search for the Wi-Fi network called "Patients and Visitors."
- Open your web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.) and connect to any page.
- You should be redirected to our page with the Terms and Conditions of use.
- No username or password is required.
- If you are prompted for a password you are connecting to the wrong network.
- The "University of Washington" network is for faculty, staff, residents and students with a UW NetID.
Other Options for Internet Access
Harborview Medical Center
There is a computer with high speed internet access at the Patient and Family Resources Center. It is located on the ground floor of the East Hospital wing near the outpatient pharmacy and gift shop.
UW Medical Center
There is a self serve internet kiosk in the main lobby near the UWMC Patient Education Center.
Please note: Unfortunately, we are unable to provide individualized support for patients' and visitors' personal computers. Please consult the instructions that came with your device for more information.