About this Clinic
Pioneer Square Clinic, located downtown, provides primary health care and treats acute problems for adult patients residing in downtown Seattle.
- An on-site pharmacy, managed by Harborview, fills prescriptions by clinic providers. The clinic does not keep cash or stock narcotics.
- A podiatry, or foot care, clinic takes place weekly, staffed by a doctor of podiatry.
- A social worker helps patients access community services and resources and assists in resolving problems that interfere with patients' access to health care.
- A patient care coordinator helps with referrals to specialty services, health insurance and other needs.
- Psychiatrists are on-site and available for care.
- A dietitian consults twice weekly.
- Health education is available for many conditions, either in the clinic or through the Harborview Patient and Family Resource Center.
- UW Medicine's specialty services and hospitalization are available to patients, if needed.
For information about facility fees and hospital-billing, please visit our facility fee FAQs
Questions regarding referrals, managed care and insurance coverage may be directed to Terri Mortimer, patient care coordinator, at 206.744.1500.
Health-care professionals making a referral should fax a UW Medicine referral request (PDF) to 206.744.1554 and call the clinic at 206.744.1500.
To refer a patient, use the UW Medicine referral form