About this Clinic
University Reproductive Care physicians offer comprehensive care to men and women trying to conceive a child. Our unique approach to fertility involves caring for the needs of couples, as well as individuals.
We are experts in treating both female and male reproductive disorders. Our expertise extends to all forms of infertility diagnosis and treatment of the couple, from advanced fertility-sparing surgery to intrauterine insemination procedures and in vitro fertilization.
University Reproductive Care offers:
- Comprehensive care in an atmosphere that allows more time with your doctor
- Affordable pricing
- Highly trained specialists able to deal with the entire spectrum of reproductive issues, from contraception to infertility to hormone replacement therapy
- Fertility care that begins with a thorough evaluation and treatment of existing gynecologic disorders
- Simultaneous evaluations for both male and female partners
- Advanced sperm retrieval techniques performed by a reproductive endocrinologist with specialized male infertility training
- On-site male fertility laboratory
- Seamless transition to obstetric care with UW obstetricians/gynecologists experienced in high-risk pregnancies and care
- Continuity of care and convenience for patients who choose UW Medicine
- Fertility preservation in both cancer patients and patients facing treatments that might jeopardize their future fertility
For a comprehensive breakdown of our services please visit our medical services page
The UW Medical Center-Roosevelt clinics are located at 4245 and 4225 Roosevelt Way N.E. The two red brick buildings are a few blocks northwest of the main medical center; 4245 (UWMC-Roosevelt II) is the northernmost of the two buildings. See map
From Interstate 5:
From Interstate 405:
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
Free shuttle service
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
is available between the medical center and the two Roosevelt buildings.
Patients and referring health-care professionals should call 206.598.4225 to schedule appointments. For financial questions, please call our financial counselors at 206.598.2878.
UW Medicine referral requests should be faxed to 206.598.7080.
To refer a patient, use the UW Medicine referral form