About this Clinic
The General Internal Medicine Center at UWMC-Roosevelt provides comprehensive primary care for adult patients, including preventive medicine services, assessment and treatment of acute medical problems, and monitoring and treatment of chronic diseases.
To make an appointment, please call 206.598.8750 Monday through Saturday 7:00am – 8:00pm and Sunday 9:00am – 5:30pm.
Care and Services
- Primary care and health maintenance is provided by general internal medicine physicians and nurse practitioners
- Internal medicine
- General health care
- Preventive care
- Geriatric care
- Women’s health care
- Men’s health care
- Immunizations for adults
- Minor surgery, including removal of skin lesions and wound suturing
- Counseling, treatment and management of chronic and acute illness
- Social work
New Patient Packet
For information about facility fees and hospital-billing, please visit our facility fee FAQs
The UW Medical Center-Roosevelt clinics are located at 4245 and 4225 Roosevelt Way N.E. The two red brick buildings are a few blocks northwest of the main medical center; 4245 (UWMC-Roosevelt II) is the northernmost of the two buildings. See map
From Interstate 5:
From Interstate 405:
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
Free shuttle service
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
is available between the medical center and the two Roosevelt buildings.