About this Clinic
The Bone & Joint Surgery Center at UWMC provides comprehensive orthopaedic and musculoskeletal care with an emphasis on returning patients to their normal life activities. Our health-care professionals have expertise in:
- Hip and knee replacement
- Minimally-invasive joint replacement
- Shoulder and elbow surgery (including joint replacement)
- Shoulder and elbow arthroscopy
- Hand and wrist surgery
- Surgery of the cervical thoracic, lumbosacral spine
- Orthopaedic tumor surgery
- Non-surgical sports and spine rehabilitation
- Non-surgical podiatry
- Non-surgical metabolic bone disease
To make an appointment, please call 206.598.4288 Monday through Saturday 7:00am – 8:00pm and Sunday 9:00am – 5:30pm.
For information about facility fees and hospital-billing, please visit our facility fee FAQs
The UW Medical Center-Roosevelt clinics are located at 4245 and 4225 Roosevelt Way N.E. The two red brick buildings are a few blocks northwest of the main medical center; 4245 (UWMC-Roosevelt II) is the northernmost of the two buildings. See map
From Interstate 5:
From Interstate 405:
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
Free shuttle service
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
is available between the medical center and the two Roosevelt buildings.
To speak with a Bone & Joint patient services specialist, call 206.598.4288.
Health-care professionals making a referral should fax a Bone & Joint Surgery Center referral request (PDF) to 206.598.5876.
To refer a patient, use the UW Medicine referral form