About this Clinic
The Pediatric Care Center at UWMC-Roosevelt provides comprehensive primary and specialty care for babies, children and young people to age 21.
Care and Services
- Well-child check-ups and health screenings
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses
- Developmental screening
- Gynecologic care, including screening, routine gynecology and problem gynecology
- School and sports examinations
- Adoption medicine consults, evaluations for both pre-and-post-adoption
- Environmental health consults
- Health-care management for chronically ill or disabled children
- 24-hour nurse phone line
- Guidance on behavioral and parenting concerns from a social worker and infant/child mental health nurse practitioner
- Physical examinations
- Hearing, vision and other screening and evaluations
- General pediatric consults
For more information please visit the UW Medicine's Pediatric Care Center website
For information about facility fees and hospital-billing, please visit our facility fee FAQs
The UW Medical Center-Roosevelt clinics are located at 4245 and 4225 Roosevelt Way N.E. The two red brick buildings are a few blocks northwest of the main medical center; 4245 (UWMC-Roosevelt II) is the northernmost of the two buildings. See map
From Interstate 5:
From Interstate 405:
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
Free shuttle service
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
is available between the medical center and the two Roosevelt buildings.
Health-care professionals making a referral should fax a UW Medicine referral request (PDF) to 206.598.8722.
To refer a patient, use the UW Medicine referral form