About this Clinic
The Sexual Assault and Traumatic Stress Center at Harborview offers:
- Traumatic stress counseling following sexual assault and other traumatic events
- Medical evaluation and treatment related to sexual assault and physical abuse
- Evaluation of suspected sexual abuse
- Parent/child evidence based therapeutic interventions
- Evaluation and treatment for sexual behavior problems in children
- Foster care assessment program and comprehensive assessment program
- Advocacy and crisis intervention
- Training related to treating sexual assault and trauma
For information about facility fees and hospital-billing, please visit our facility fee FAQs
Questions regarding referrals, managed care and insurance coverage may be directed to Alison Sands, 206.744.1600.
Health-care professionals making a referral should fax a UW Medicine referral request (PDF) to 206.744.1614.
To refer a patient, use the UW Medicine referral form