About this Clinic
At the Women's Health Care Center at UWMC-Roosevelt, we are committed to providing high-quality, comprehensive primary and specialty health care to women. You may choose one of our physicians or nurse practitioners as your primary care provider. Each of our health-care professionals has a special interest and expertise in women's health. We emphasize wellness and prevention, and encourage you to become a partner in your health care.
To make an appointment, please call 206.598.5500 Monday through Saturday 7:00am – 8:00pm and Sunday 9:00am – 5:30pm.
- Primary care for women and health maintenance
- Well-woman exams
- Breast health services
- Family planning and
- Help with menopause
- Social Work
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Mammography and breast imaging
- Sexual dysfunction
- Mental health services
- Bone density scanning
- Preventive Care
In addition, family health services are available at the UW Neighborhood Northgate Clinic, Pediatric Care Center, and the General Internal Medicine Center. The Women's Health Care Center also has an on-site lab.
For information about facility fees and hospital-billing, please visit our facility fee FAQs
The UW Medical Center-Roosevelt clinics are located at 4245 and 4225 Roosevelt Way N.E. The two red brick buildings are a few blocks northwest of the main medical center; 4245 (UWMC-Roosevelt II) is the northernmost of the two buildings. See map
From Interstate 5:
From Interstate 405:
- Exit at Northeast 45th Street and head east. If you are traveling I-5 northbound, turn right at the exit ramp onto 45th. If you are traveling on I-5 southbound, turn left onto 45th.
- From the freeway, travel four blocks and turn right onto Roosevelt Way, a one-way street.
- Continue two blocks. The buildings are on the right.
Free shuttle service
- Take exit 14 (State Route 520), heading west to Seattle across the Lake Washington bridge.
- Merge onto Interstate 5 northbound and exit at Northeast 45th Street.
- Turn right at the exit ramp onto Northeast 45th, and travel four blocks.
- Turn right again, onto Roosevelt Way. The buildings will be on your right side, about two blocks down.
is available between the medical center and the two Roosevelt buildings.
Questions regarding referrals, managed care and insurance coverage may be directed to 206.598.5500 where our dedicated, trained referral specialists will assist you in getting you or your patient a timely appointment with one of our experts.
Health-care professionals making a referral should fax a UW Medicine referral form to 206.598.8722.
To refer a patient, use the UW Medicine referral form