Patients at UW Neighborhood Clinics can access their medical records online through e
Care (MyChart), a secure, internet tool that connects our patients to their care team and personal health information from anywhere, at any time.
UW Medicine e
Care (MyChart) allows users to:
- Send messages to their care team
- Receive messages from their care team
- Schedule or cancel their own appointments
- Request prescription refills
- Request a referral to see a specialist
- Review test results
- View a summary of their personal health information, including:
- Current medications
- Review the details of recent visits at the UW Neighborhood Clinics
- View and confirm upcoming appointments
- View letters from their providers
- Access the Healthwise® Knowledgebase
Sign up today for UW Medicine eCare
at a UW Neighborhood Clinic or online.
You can also download the MyChart smart phone application. Follow the step by step instructions
to download the application to manage test results, individualized messages from your provider, appointments, and much more.