From wellness checkups and vaccinations to back pain assessment, UW Neighborhood Clinics offer a range of primary care services. We are committed to providing personalized patient-centered care.
Having a primary care provider is critical to achieving and maintaining your best health. Your primary care provider will serve as the first point of contact for health-care needs, physical exams, diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses and can help you manage chronic diseases.
Because UW Neighborhood Clinics are part of the UW Medicine health system, our patients have access to highly specialized services at Harborview Medical Center and UW Medical Center.
Our clinic locations
- Located at 1455 NW Leary Way Seattle 98107
- Located at 2505 2nd Ave., Suite 200, Seattle 98121
- Located at 13231 SE 36th St., Suite 110, Bellevue 98006
- Located at 32018 23rd Ave. South, Federal Way 98003
- Located at 1455 11th Ave. NW, Issaquah 98027
- Located at 314 NE Thornton Place, Seattle, 98125
- Located at 4915 25th Ave. NE, Suite 300-W, Seattle 98105
- Located at 1355 N.
205th St. Shoreline, WA 98133
- Located at 17638 140th Ave. NE, Woodinville 98072
UW Neighborhood Clinics provide walk-in Urgent Care services seven days a week at our Ballard,
Woodinville locations. Urgent care services are also available six days a week at the
UW Medicine Eastside Specialty Center in Bellevue.
Sometimes you need care when your clinic is closed or it is inconvenient for you to leave your home. The
UW Medicine Virtual Clinic provides care for minor illnesses and injuries, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.