To ensure that your first visit goes smoothly, our physicians and care team at Women's Cancer Care of Seattle need to have the following information:
- A referral from a physician (usually your primary care physician or general obstetrician/gynecologist)
- A duplicate of your medical record (if your physician is unable to send it to us)
- An updated list of your medications, including the name of the medication, the dosage and why you take it. For example: Lipitor, 10 mg, each morning, for cholesterol. You should also include on the list any over-the-counter pain relievers, vitamins and herbal supplements.
- A list of your medical allergies or side-effects, with a description of your reaction
- Any food allergies, especially to shellfish
- Contact information for family or friends who are providing emotional support
- Insurance card and photo I.D.
- Family health history for immediate blood relatives who may have had gynecologic cancers or breast cancer
Forms you filled out from elsewhere on our site
- If you are currently employed and are prescheduled for surgery, please speak with your employer regarding disability or FMLA forms. Please bring these forms to the appointment so we are better able to assist you in the weeks following surgery.
Arriving at each appointment with all the information you can provide can greatly enhance our ability to give you safe and efficient care.