The UW Neighborhood Shoreline
Clinic will open at 11 am on Tuesday, November 8 due to an annual provider meeting.
The UW Neighborhood Shoreline Clinic provides a full range of healthcare services, including preventive medicine and treatment for existing problems. Our healthcare team consists of physicians specializing in family medicine, family medicine with obstetrics, internal medicine, pediatrics and obstetrics-gynecology, as well as advanced registered nurse practitioners, physician assistants and a registered dietitian.
- Internal medicine
- Family medicine
- Pediatric and adolescent medicine
- Preventive health care
- Physical exams
- Women's health care
- Eye services
- Family planning
- Full service obstetric and gynecology service, including pregnancy tests, prenatal care and delivery at UW Medical Center
- Adult and child immunizations
- Routine diabetes care
- Nutrition services
- Radiology and laboratory services
- Anticoagulation management
Aesthetic skin treatments, including Botox®, Juvederm and Latisse Cosmetic services
- Sleep medicine
- Travel medicine
- Mental health
Note: Languages spoken by clinic providers include Hindi and Gujarati.
To fax documents, please use the clinic fax number: 206.520.1899