The UW Neighborhood Northgate Clinic will open at 11 am on Tuesday, November 8 due to an annual provider meeting.
The UW Neighborhood Northgate Clinic offers a complete spectrum of primary care services for the entire family, including obstetrics and travel medicine services. The clinic also offers an on-site laboratory, digital X-ray facilities, and nutrition services.
The clinic is also the new site for the UW Family Medicine Residency program, previously located at the Roosevelt Building.
- Family Medicine
- Acute illness and injury
- Adolescent medicine, Pediatric and Newborn care
- Adult and geriatric Medicine
- Integrated behavioral health
- Family planning, reproductive care for women and men, including vasectomies
- Minor surgical procedures
- Nutrition services
- Obstetrics and gynecology services, including pregnancy care and delivery at UW Medical Center -
Childbirth, Parenting and Breastfeeding classes and
Labor and Delivery Video tour and
register for a tour
- Preventative healthcare and physical exams
- Radiology and laboratory services
- Sports Medicine, musculoskeletal care
- Travel medicine
To fax documents, please use the clinic fax number: 206.520.2399