The UW Neighborhood Belltown Clinic is a training site for the UW Internal Medicine Residency program; creating a community-based training site for internal medicine resident physicians.
What is a resident physician?
A resident physician is a licensed physician who has graduated from medical school and is in the process of completing his/her specialty training, leading to Board Certification in Internal Medicine. Residents are supervised by board-certified physicians who include:
Dr. Jennifer Azen,
Dr. Edward Dy,
Dr. Cynthia Ferrucci,
Dr. Adam Jayne-Jensen,
Dr. Joseph Michael Lauinger and
Dr. Sarah Roskam.
Why should you see a resident physician?
- They continue to receive leading-edge medical training and information
- They can typically see you on short notice
- They work closely with other care team members to ensure that your healthcare needs are addressed in a timely manner
- Two physicians will review your care at each visit
The UW School of Medicine has been ranked the No. 1 medical school in the nation in primary care for 22 out of 23 years, and No. 1 in family medicine and rural medicine for 25 consecutive years by
U.S. News & World Report.
- Convenient hours six days a week with evening and same day appointments
eCare, convenient access to your personal health information online that allows you to schedule or change appointments, e-mail your care team securely and privately, request medication refills, view your children's health records, and access the Health Library to locate information.
- Electronic medical records, available instantly and confidentially throughout our UW Medicine Health System
- Care delivered by board-certified physicians
- Medical care supported by the latest technology and research
- On-site lab and radiology
- Personal health-care planning and follow-up
- Acceptance of most major insurance plans
Resident physicians include:
- Samantha Alspach, M.D.
- Emily Bulley, M.D.
- Alexander Dragnich, M.D.
- Wendy Hansen, M.D.
- Serena Johnson, M.D.
- Alexander Logan, M.D.
- Mark Mayo, M.D.
- Patrick McAdams, M.D.
- Jaclyn Mcloughlin, M.D.
- Elijah Mun, M.D.
- Elise Rasmussen, M.D.
- Lindsay Ripley, M.D.
To make an appointment at the UW Neighborhood Belltown Clinic, call 206.520.5000.