UW Neighborhood Belltown Clinic
2505 2nd Ave.
Seattle, WA 98121
The UW Medicine Neighborhood Belltown Clinic is located at 2505 Second Ave. in Seattle.
From Interstate 5:
- Take Exit 167 toward Mercer St/Seattle Center
- Continue on Mercer St
- Turn left onto 5th Ave N
- Make a slight right onto Broad St
- Turn left onto 2nd Ave
- Destination will be on the right
Parking and Traffic Information
Construction for the Avalon Belltown Towers project across the street from the UW Neighborhood Belltown Clinic has commenced. For information regarding parking and street closures, please visit
Avalon Belltown Towers.
- Street parking will be unavailable on south side of Vine St. between 2nd Avenue and alley (between 2nd Avenue and 3rd Avenue) indefinitely.
- Street parking will be unavailable on north side of Wall St. between 2nd Avenue and alley (between 2nd Avenue and 3rd Avenue) for duration of project (+/-24 months).
- Alley running between 2nd Avenue and 3rd Avenue from Wall St. to Vine St. will be unavailable for vehicular and pedestrian access for total duration of project (+/-24 months).
- Pedestrian access along Wall St., 2nd Avenue, and Vine St. around the project site will be maintained, but will be routed into the adjacent parking lanes as we perform site preparation activities such as tree removal, set up temporary walkways, and perform site demolition activities. Temporary barricades, ramps, and signage will clearly identify walkways around the project site.
- Some traffic control signage will need to be placed on adjacent city blocks to warn oncoming traffic of shoulder closures for the initial sitework stage.
Several bus routes of King County Metro Transit serve the area around the Belltown Clinic. Use Metro's Trip Planner to learn which buses will get you there.