The Prenatal Diagnosis Clinic, part of the Maternal and Infant Care Clinic at UWMC, specializes in comprehensive prenatal screening and fetal diagnostic testing. Our prenatal genetic testing presentation will help inform you of your testing options.
- High-resolution ultrasound, including nuchal translucency measurement and fetal anatomy evaluation
- Genetic counseling
- Consultations with high-risk obstetricians and geneticists
- Chorionic villus sampling
- Cell-free DNA aneuploidy screening (such as MaterniT21™ Plus, verify™, and Harmony™ tests)
- Integrated screening
- Fetal echocardiogram
- Fetal MRI
- Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (in partnership with University Reproductive Care)
- In utero fetal blood transfusions
- EXIT (ex utero intrapartum treatment) procedures for fetal airway obstructive condition
- Treatment of fetal cardiac arrhythmias
Our providers help you understand your chances of having children with health problems — as well as the variety of genetic testing options available— so you can make an informed decision about your pregnancy.
Our team also provides complete pregnancy care for women whose babies need to be delivered in a hospital by high-risk specialists. If that’s the case for you, we’ll work with our expert partners in pediatrics from Seattle Children’s Hospital to give your entire family continuous, well-coordinated treatment throughout your pregnancy and afterward.
To make an appointment, please call 206.598.4070 on .
To fax documents, please use the clinic fax number: 206.598.4694