Otolaryngology (Ear Nose and Throat) encompasses disorders/complaints of the ear, nose, throat and related structures of the head and neck. A multidisciplinary team (physicians, physician assistants, nurses, patient care coordinators and audiologists) is available to assess and treat all patients with any pathology/complaints related to Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery.
Complete audiology services including diagnostic hearing evaluations and hearing aid dispensing are also provided in this clinic. Our audiologists work to provide the latest in hearing aid technology. Our service provides excellent support for patients who need pre-operative and post-operative planning and instruction. Diagnostic testing, consults, referrals and other services are provided by our highly skilled patient care coordinators.
At the completion of each visit an opinion regarding a diagnosis and treatment plan will be offered. Our clinic team aims to treat all patients with dignity and respect and to give each patient the healthiest outcome possible.
General Otolaryngology/Ear Nose Throat (ENT)
Medical and surgical treatment of routine and complex ENT disorders, including:
Otology Services (conditions related to the ear)/Audiology Services
- Sinus disorders including septal deviations, turbinate hypertrophy, chronic sinusitis/rhinitis and nasal polyposis.
- Throat disorders including tonsillitis, throat infections, chronic sore throat, throat lesions, hoarseness, airway disorders and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Chronic nose bleeds
- Thyroid lesions/masses
- Salivary gland disease
- Evaluation of oral lesions
Treatment of otologic conditions:
- Mastoiditis, otitis externa, otitis media,eustacian tube dysfunction, tympanic membrane perforation
- Vestibular problems/dizziness
- Hearing loss
Oncology Services (Treatment of head and neck cancers)
- Hearing aid evaluation and fitting
- Differential diagnosis evaluations Otoacoustic emissions evaluations
- Drug ototoxicity monitoring
- Evaluation of middle ear function
Facial Plastics Services
- Complete cancer workup including biopsy, diagnostic studies such as ultrasound, CT Scan, MRI)
- Surgical intervention including excision, excisional biopsy, microvascular surgery
- Referral to medical and radiation oncology in conjunction with Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Cancer surveillance
- Reconstructive maxillofacial surgery/repair of facial trauma
- Scar revision
- Nasal septal reconstruction
- Repair MOHS defects
For information about facility fees and hospital-billing, please visit our
facility fee FAQs
To fax documents, please use the clinic fax number: 206.744.3269