Northwest Travel Medicine Clinic
1550 N 115th St.
Seattle, WA 98133
- From I-5, take exit 173
- Turn west on Northgate Way
- At Meridian Avenue North, turn right (north)
- Take the first left onto 115th Street
- Entrance to the Northwest Hospital campus will be on the right
- Follow signage for the Infectious Disease Clinic to get to Northwest Travel Medicine Clinic
For your convenience, Metro Route 345 provides direct campus service, dropping patients and visitors off at the entrance to the main tower on the main hospital campus. For more information about other routes and service to Northwest Hospital & Medical Center, please visit the Metro Transit website.
Find your bus route to:
Parking kiosks at the main entrance make it easy to ask for directions and provide an additional level of security at the hospital.
There is no charge for visitors who drive on campus to drop off or pick up family and friends (a grace period of 30 minutes or less is allowed). For those who are on campus for scheduled appointments or who will be visiting for longer periods of time, the rates below apply.
|Length of Stay
|0 to 30 Minutes
|30 to 60 Minutes
|1 to 2 Hours
|More than 2 Hours
||$10 (includes in-and-out privileges)
||$32 (includes in-and-out privileges)
These rates are effective 24 hours per day.