Our goal is to improve the our patient’s quality of life of our patients. We provide otologic and vestibular services with state-of-the art diagnostic equipment.
Our staff and providers work closely with other professionals to ensure that our patients receive individualized assessment and treatment.
Our Services include:
- Medical and surgical treatment for hearing disorders and dizziness
- Hearing screening and comprehensive hearing evaluation
- Hearing aids
- Cochlear implants
- Custom hearing protection
- Vestibular testing
- Comprehensive medical-legal audiological evaluation
- Ponto – Bone anchored hearing aid (BAHA)
Payment and Insurance
Northwest Hearing & Balance accepts Medicare and most major insurance plans. Please contact your insurance company to verify benefits prior to your visit, or contact us with any questions. Your insurance may require you to pay a co-payment at the time of your appointment. (This is typically noted on the front or back of your insurance card.) Please bring your insurance card and photo ID to your appointment.
For more information, please visit the UW Medicine
Billing & Insurance section.
To fax documents, please use the clinic fax number: 206.523.5882