The Melanoma Surgery Clinic at UWMC offers access to a multidisciplinary team of physicians and medical staff who provide consultations and treatment recommendations for patients with melanomas, tumors or other skin growths.
- Lymphatic mapping and sentinel lymph node dissection
- Management of local-regional recurrence
- Evaluation for immediate reconstruction with our plastic and reconstructive surgeons
- Skin biopsies
- Complete lymph node dissection
- Wide local excisions of primary melanoma
This clinic has two locations: one in the Surgery Pavilion at UWMC and another at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, 825 Eastlake Ave. E., Seattle.