The Foster Care Clinic offers primary care and consultations for foster children with medical, behavioral and other special health care needs. Our team consists of a pediatrician, nurse and social worker.
Children in foster care have special needs. Each visit at our clinic allows for the extra time needed to provide the best care and communication with foster families.
The Foster Care Clinic works with the Children and Teen’s Clinic at Harborview to provide same day appointments for sick children.Clinic Services
Parking for Clinic
- Well-baby and well-child checkups for children in foster care (EPSDT) and immunizations
- Continuity health care for children while in dependency
- 24-hour phone access to trained nurses for acute medical issues
- Medical care for acute illnesses
- Consultation for children with developmental, behavioral or medical concerns
- Coordination and referral for specialty medical, dental and mental health services
- Screening for fetal alcohol syndrome
- Foster family counseling regarding behavioral and parenting concerns
- Mental health consultation and coordination with community mental health agencies
- Interpreting and coordinating medical records
- Communication with child welfare and adoption caseworkers, court, schools, daycares, therapists and counselors
Use the View Park Garage for access to this clinic. Parking in the View Park Garage will be validated by clinic at visit.
To fax documents, please use the clinic fax number: 206.744.1614