- Scheduling Guide - includes the Elective Catalog, clinical calendars, clerkship coordinator contacts, and scheduling information.
- E*Value – Administrative system for curriculum management, scheduling, clerkship evaluation, and grading.
WWAMI Special Assignment ElectivesWWAMI special assignment electives (usually registered with a 699 course number) are special set-up electives that occur throughout the five state WWAMI region but do not fall within the parameters of already established clerkships. These electives are set up by the student and the sponsoring UW clinical department that will approve and award credit for the elective. Special assignment electives are not considered away electives, but must be finalized at least 6 weeks before the clerkship start date. This means you should start the paperwork process at least 8 weeks before the clerkship start date.
To set up a special assignment elective, follow these steps:
- At least 8 weeks before your planned clerkship start date, fill out the WWAMI Special Assignment Elective form available in the Scheduling Guide.
- Send via email to the clerkship coordinator of the sponsoring UW clinical department.
- Once approved, the clerkship coordinator will finalize the form and forward to Curriculum for set up. Once Registration has added the clerkship to your schedule, they will notify you via email.