Dr. Vasavada moved to Seattle in 2005 to train at the UWMC and has been with the UW Medicine ever since. He is a UW clinical instructor of family medicine…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
I work with patients and families to achieve health and balance through patient-centered, evidence-based, high quality care.
Running, cycling, playing soccer, outdoor activities, playing guitar and drums, and cooking.
Chronic disease management, Pediatrics, Preventive measures and Community Health.
The relationship between medical care and health outcomes, health-care costs, medical education.
- Univ. of WashingtonMaster2010
- Johns Hopkins Univ. School of MedicineMedical education2005
- UW - Dept. of Family MedicineInternship2006
- UW - Dept. of Family MedicineResidency2008
- American Board of Family MedicineFamily Medicine2009