Patient Care Philosophy
All patients have the right to expect and receive the best possible pain management during a time of acute illness or injury. Providing that care and watching the attendant improvement in well-being is a great joy.
Music, singing, philosophy, Benedictine spirituality
Effects of early interventions for pain or outcome in trauma patients, new pain management systems, total quality improvement in pain management.
- Univ. of Health Sci./Chicago Med. SchoolResidency
- Univ. of Massachusetts Medical SchoolMedical education1975
- St. Vincent Hospital (Worcester, MA)Internship
- Harvard Medical SchoolResidency
- UW - Dept. of AnesthesiologyTeaching Appointment
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology1979
- American Board of AnesthesiologyPain Medicine1993