Dr. Bremner is a UW professor and the Robert G. Petersdorf Endowed Chair in Medicine.
Patient Care Philosophy
"I enjoy getting to know people as individuals and their families, as well as knowing them as patients. Knowing people over long periods of time is particularly fulfilling."
Skiing, camping, hiking and travel.
All hormonal problems, particularly male and female reproductive hormones.
The effects of testosterone and other androgens, especially in aging men. Contraceptive development for men.
- Univ. of Washington, School of MedicineMedical education1969
- Vanderbilt University HospitalInternship
- UW - Division of General Internal MedicineResidency
- UW - Dept. of MedicineFellowship
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine1972