Dr. Tsuji is a UW associate clinical professor in rheumatology and medicine. He specializes in adult rheumatology, caring for patients with arthritis and…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
"I strive to provide informed, science-based, humane care to patients. I involve patients in medical decisions, teaching them about their illnesses, discussing therapeutic options, and guiding them in decisions regarding their care. I hope to impart this philosophy to staff and fellows involved in the care of these patients."
Fly fishing for trout and steelhead in the Pacific Northwest.
He has particular interest and expertise in inflammatory arthritis, osteoarthritis, and autoimmune diseases.
He is actively engaged in early development of new therapies for inflammatory diseases and osteoarthritis. He has participated in the clinical development of the drugs etanercept and denosumab for arthritis.
- Univ. of Calif. San FranciscoMedical education1974
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical CenterInternship
- Univ. of Calif. San FranciscoFellowship
- Univ. of Calif. San FranciscoResidency
- UW - Dept. of RheumatologyTeaching Appointment
- American Board of Internal MedicineRheumatology1980
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine1977