Dr. Hatsukami is a UW professor of surgery specializing in vascular and endovascular surgery. He also has an internationally recognized research program…
Read Full Bio
General vascular surgery and the development of imaging techniques to identify unstable atherosclerotic carotid lesions.
Using state-of-the-art magnetic resonance imaging techniques to characterize high-risk atherosclerotic plaque, identify novel biomarkers for atherosclerosis, and to assess the efficacy of pharmacological therapy aimed at plaque stabilization and regression.
- UCLA, School of MedicineMedical education1982
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship
- Univ. of WashingtonInternship
- Univ. of WashingtonResidency
- Univ. of WashingtonFellowship
- American Board of SurgeryVascular Surgery1994