Dr. Benedetti is a UW professor and vice chair of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is also the director of education for the department and…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
"I most enjoy the privilege of being involved with providing health care to women at one of the most important times in their lives."
Bicycle riding, fishing and golf.
Prematurity prevention, shoulder dystocia and fetal macrosomia.
Shoulder dystocia and fetal macrosomia; fetal birth injuries and method of delivery; prematurity; quality assessment in obstetrics; and simulation in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Univ. of Washington, School of MedicineMedical education1973
- Los Angeles Cty-USC Med CtrFellowship
- Los Angeles Cty-USC Med CtrResidency
- Western Psychiatric InstituteInternship
- American Board of Obstetrics & GynecologyMaternal & Fetal Medicine1981
- American Board of Obstetrics & GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology1980