Patient Care Philosophy
"My goal is to provide the safest possible anesthetic care while making the surgical experience as pleasant and pain-free as possible."
Skiing, photography and cycling.
Clinical interests are cardiothoracic, cardiovascular and neuroanesthesia.
Research interests include clinical pharmacology.
- Univ. of WashingtonPh.D1983
- Univ. of Washington, School of MedicineMedical education1980
- UW - Dept. of AnesthesiologyResidency
- Virgina Mason Medical CenterInternship
- National Board of EchocardiographyPerioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography1999
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology1985