Dr. Rapp is board certified in anesthesiology with a specialty board certification in pain medicine. Her interests include soft tissue pain, including…
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
I have found over two-and-one-half decades that pain management is most successful if the provider and patient work together, each participating actively in care. The focus of my treatments is improvement of function, or in lay terms, being better able to do the things that are important to each patient.
Gardening, hiking and watching her sons play basketball.
Myofascial pain; general assessment; and medication management.
Outcomes research; patient/provider expectations and satisfaction; and long-term opioid use.
- Univ. of Washington, School of MedicineMedical education1981
- UW - Dept. of AnesthesiologyFellowship
- UW - Dept. of AnesthesiologyResidency
- UW - Dept. of SurgeryInternship
- American Board of AnesthesiologyPain Medicine1994
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology1989