I am an acting assistant professor in the UW Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and see patients at UW Medical Center-Roosevelt.
Read Full Bio
Patient Care Philosophy
Every woman has unique obstetric and gynecological needs, and deserves individualized care. I value open communication and education in collaborating with patients, and enjoy caring for women throughout their lives.
Outside of work, I am an avid runner and reader. I like to learn new things; right now I am learning new languages, gardening and raising chickens.
General obstetrics and gynecology, including:
- Prenatal care
- Management of abnormal pap smears
- Minimally-invasive gynecology surgery.
- Columbia UniversityMedical education2005
- UW - Dept. of Obstetrics & GynecologyResidency
- American Board of Obstetrics & GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology2010